|internet banking|sbi |How to contact in SBI by Different medium for different problems|
SBI State Bank of India some important information about it, like contact no, online sites etc.
- whenever we think about SBI there is an image comes in mind of some slow government system organization, but you are wrong.
- Hear i will give you some important information about SBI for the change of mind
State Bank of India or SBI is the largest state owned bank and commercial institute of India.
- SBI offers extensive customer care support to customers through Internet, telephone and their regional offices and branches located all over India.
The different services offered online
- • Logging on https://www.onlinesbi.com/ allows you to manage all your banking activities online.
- • Online services include Bill payment, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online,fund transfer, booking tickets and paying tax, access pension slip etc.
- • You can get view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
- • You can also enable SMS alert of your account on your mobile.
- • If your query is not still answered, mail to email@example.com
- • For product related queries, mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org .
- You can manage your credit card account, pension account, and online trading account.
Contact SBI customer-care support online
- • Visit http://www.statebankofindia.com/ to get information about various services/products offered, example deposits, loans, share quotes, online services etc.
- • for any complaint, visit https://www.sbi.co.in/user.htm?action=customercomplaintform and submit the form or you can mail to email@example.com. If you are still unsatisfied with the provided resolution, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • All card related queries mailto:email@example.com
- •All mobile banking related query send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
SBI Customer Care Support via phone
- Customers from Mumbai and Navi Mumbai can call 9987552211.
- • Dial 24X7 toll-free 1800112211 or 18004253800 for General queries report lost ATM etc.
- • For any card related complaints ( like lost , thieved ) dial 1800 180 1290(MTNL/BSNL) and 39 02 02 02
- • For ATM/Debit card related queries dial 080-26599990
Approach Personally to SBI Customer Care in person
- you can personally visit the SBI regional office or branch to get different services and products offered by SBI or to resolve any issue.
- also Customers of SBI Bank can personally meet the senior executives of the Bank on 15th of every month (between 3.00 p.m. and 5.00 p.m.) without any prior appointment and discuss issues relating to their accounts or banking transactions. In case 15th of month is a holiday, customer can meet on the next working day.
For all the address of the SBI zonal officer of your area
- For local remittance related support contact visit http://www.statebankofindia.com/user.htm
- Visit http://www.statebankofindia.com/user.htm and there you will find the name and e-mail address of the jurisdictional controlling authority in your area.
To Find the address of the SBI Branch nearest to you
- JUST Go to http://www.statebankofindia.com/user.htm and enter your City or Center.
- A list of all branches in your area will be displayed.
To find the address of the nearest SBI ATM to you
- JUST Go to http://www.statebankofindia.com/user.htm?action=atmlocator_action and enter your state and then city. All ATMs in your area will be displayed.
For last solution your complaint
- In case your problem is not resolved using above all communication methods, after 1 month try, that’s the time for procassing in some cases.
- then you can forward your complaint to nodal officer using following contact details: to directly
- Deputy General Manager (Customer Service), at the Corporate Centre at Customer Service Dept.,
State Bank of India, State Bank Bhawan, 4th floor, Madame Cama Road, Mumbai-400 021,
Telephone No. (022) 22029456 , 22029451 22740432, 22740431,22740433
Fax no. (022) 22742431.
E-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org.